Monday, February 27, 2006

Preparing a presentation for Pisa ....

I am just preparing my presentation for the SSML in Pisa ... and I never had such a hard time to create a presentation - now you are wondering why, right? She who has WiktionaryZ in her venes has a problem to create a presentation ... well yes, but it is not about what to say ... it is the language in which I have to talk about WiktionaryZ ... I am not used to present it in Italian. I have been talking about WiktionaryZ and presenting it for approximately one and half a year now and I always did this in English ... isn't that strange? I am living my life in three worlds: Italian, English and of course German. It is soooooo strange ...

No comments:

Khalil Gibran über die Musik

Die Musik wirkt wie die Sonne, die alle Blumen des Feldes mit ihrem Strahlen zum Leben erweckt. ( Khalil Gibran ) Image by Pete Linforth fr...