Sunday, February 19, 2006

And some more news ...

Well I also added some interesting links to other blogs and the possibility to receive new posts by e-mail. The posts are being sent out once a day. This means that you do not need to come back here to see what is new, but that you simply can subscribe and receive the post in your e-mail. When you subscribe you automatically create an account on the freeblitz website where you can pause receiving the mails and where you can get your own free account you can use for your blog. I found this neat thingie on Guy Kawasaki's blog and I am sure that it is an advantage since many prefer to read mail to surfing around the web. Well I am not a regular blogger ... at least up to now ... even if there are so many things one could talk about and there is so much to do. I don't know how often I already said this: I'd like to have a much longer day to do whatever I like doing ...

Sabine

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, I've seen that you added a link to my blog (actually, you're the only one linking to there). I have no idea how you discovered it, I didn't advertise... But thanks for the link!

Khalil Gibran über die Musik

Die Musik wirkt wie die Sonne, die alle Blumen des Feldes mit ihrem Strahlen zum Leben erweckt. ( Khalil Gibran ) Image by Pete Linforth fr...