Monday, May 15, 2006

Over 250 users on WiktionaryZ

Isn't it strange ... you work on a website every day - look at it many many times during the day ... and then, by chance you have a look at the Main Page and you see that on May 11 WiktionaryZ reached 250 users and that in this specific moment we have 258 ....

I suppose most people would expect me to look at these statistics ... but strange enough: I don't - on one hand because I look at the community and find it great when I see that they have fun working ... on the other hand: I simply don't have the time to look at this ... it is like with all these ratings etc. - they are not too relevant as long as our community has fun to do what it is doing.

One thing I would like to say to all people working on Open Content and Open Source projects - without distinction where: Thank you! - You are making the world a great place!

No comments:

Khalil Gibran über die Musik

Die Musik wirkt wie die Sonne, die alle Blumen des Feldes mit ihrem Strahlen zum Leben erweckt. ( Khalil Gibran ) Image by Pete Linforth fr...