Friday, December 20, 2019

Working on a translation about cancer treatment


I am through approx. 10.000 words by now and have quite a long way to go. There is one thing I am wondering about: all the time the text talks about "treating the symptoms of cancer", that is that doctors help people by treating the syptoms. How come nobody wants to treat the causes?

Many of my readers know that I have quite some experience in that field and that I have my very own understanding.

Well, once people are diagnosed with cancer they are trapped in kind of a cobweb. People, make sure to be informed, to be informed about possibilities and ways even if you don't have to deal with cancer. It could be that you are the one who can help - and if it is "only" with words.

Let me go ahead here ... sometimes I have to write down thoughts, and still I cannot write what I really would like to say ... see, I am only a translator with loads of experience and a huge interest in quantum phyics and much, much more.

Image by Susanne Jutzeler, suju-foto from Pixabay

No comments:

Khalil Gibran über die Musik

Die Musik wirkt wie die Sonne, die alle Blumen des Feldes mit ihrem Strahlen zum Leben erweckt. ( Khalil Gibran ) Image by Pete Linforth fr...