Monday, July 30, 2007

Seagulls ....

Well, due to a lack of time, or better time for doing things alone without needig to take the kids with me, I started to go to te beach around six o'clock in the morning ... it's just great: hardly anybody around, just some pigeons and seagulls (btw. the linked picture is just any seagull ... didn't find the kind we have here on the coast), a fisher boat here or there ... but: nobody swimming ... you don't have to care about your direction and you just can go ahead ... and ahead ... and ahead ... well, some here in town probably think I am crazy, because even if we are in the middle of the summer and the water is really nicely warm, when you get out there is still the wind coming from the mountains and that is quite fresh ... that is people here would say: be aware, you get a cold ... well up to now I did not and I will not :-)

But to the seagulls ... this morning I had a real funny situation ... I was in the water swimming and a seagull came flying over the water, just above me, looking down at me ... uhm I thought ... well, it went away in a wide circle, but a second one came along and did the same ... it looked down from the sky to what I was doing there ... then the first one came back - the same again ... it went ahead like this for some minutes ... the way they looked at me made me very much remember my parrot, when he looked at something all too interesting, eventually food ... so did these two consider me to be seagull food ;-) well ... looking at myself I'd say: uhmmm ... the'd need some grappa afterwards :-P

Let's see if they will be there tomorrow morning ...

No comments:

Khalil Gibran über die Musik

Die Musik wirkt wie die Sonne, die alle Blumen des Feldes mit ihrem Strahlen zum Leben erweckt. ( Khalil Gibran ) Image by Pete Linforth fr...