Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Weather afghan

There's a German group on Facebook I joined lately: Wetterdecke 2014 (weather afghan 2014). Actually 2014 has already started and 365 pieces is a weird number for a blanket - or it gets REALLY long if you make rows or it gets VERY huge if you make 10 cm squares. I suppose I will go a different way: I'll create very normal granny squares, starting with the weather of today, 18th February, just adding one a day until the blanket is done. In case one colour runs out it simply gets substituted by another .... so for now we are at -1°C and that will be the square of today. Pictures will follow when I have some time ... and yes, probably there will be more needlework around on this blog.

No comments:

Khalil Gibran über die Musik

Die Musik wirkt wie die Sonne, die alle Blumen des Feldes mit ihrem Strahlen zum Leben erweckt. ( Khalil Gibran ) Image by Pete Linforth fr...