Saturday, April 09, 2005

First blog ...

Really I don't know if I am going to write in English, German or Italian - it is not forseeable :-) Let's see what comes out of this.

Certainly I will write about work, ideas, hobbies, most of them language related - a very important one is Wiktionary then there is Wikitravel with the description of the town where I live and which I created: Maiori (this one is in German) and then there is tourism and the hotel industry in general.

I should not forget OmegaT. A very valuable CAT (Computer Aided Translation) tool for translators.

We'll see where all this takes.

Ciao, Sabine


No comments:

Khalil Gibran über die Musik

Die Musik wirkt wie die Sonne, die alle Blumen des Feldes mit ihrem Strahlen zum Leben erweckt. ( Khalil Gibran ) Image by Pete Linforth fr...